Wednesday 17 June 2009

So Here It Is...The First Of Many

Good Morning !!

Thank you so freakin' much for coming along to check out my blog!!

Maybe I should begin by telling you a little bit about myself??

My real name is... a cake.
I am Cherry Bakewell.
I am in a band called Blinding Lollipop and the Helter Skelter Whiz Kids. I am Blinding Lollipop, so called because of my bright pink hair. The Helter Skelter Whiz Kids are the rest of my band.

I sing, play bass and write lyrics. I never go anywhere without my lyrics book.
I love being a girl. Shopping, flirting, looking at boys, chick flicks, sleepovers, pink and excuses to eat chocolate and whenever you like. What's not to love?!

I'm a veggie and really love vegetarian food... but sometimes I just can't help sneaking the odd bacon butty (does this really make me a bad person?)But I do try to be strong. Oh and I love fish... but fish don't count really do they? Jesus ate fish so I think that's ok. Did Jesus eat Sushi?

Pizza is the most amazing food ever. After chocolate, cakes, sweets and ice cream obviously - but they don't count as a meal, just happysnax!

I really hope you enjoy following my story.
Please leave comments on my blogs and let me know what you think.
Also tell me what you think should happen next! You never know what could happen!

Hope to hear from you soon

Love and Peas,
Cherry
[)o

No comments:

Post a Comment